Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blond Hair with Dark Roots "Regrowth"
06-16-2012, 10:37 AM,
Blond Hair with Dark Roots "Regrowth"
Take a look at the photo attached.
Forget the hairstyle, and that it's a woman.. but is it possible to order a blond piece with the first half an inch of hair from the lace dark, so it looks like regrowth like in the pic?

Attached Files Image(s)

06-16-2012, 01:57 PM,
RE: Blond Hair with Dark Roots "Regrowth"
Hi Black,
Yes, we can do that. We occasionally get orders with this request--not very often but from time to time. And the factory can make the root darker and the the rest of the hair lighter. You need to specify how long you want the dark color on the shaft (1/2"? 1"? etc.) No extra charge for this.
Regards,
John
06-16-2012, 02:49 PM,
Excellent, Thanks John!
i'm not quite ready to go with a bold look like that just yet, but i am glad to know it is possible. i will definitely order one like that in the future Smile
06-17-2012, 08:44 AM,
This is one trick that really says 'that can't be a hair piece.' Nobody expects a hair piece to look like this.
06-17-2012, 09:44 AM,
Yeah, how could anyone suspect it's a hairpiece when it appears to have regrowth?! - i've actually always liked the look from a style point of view.. but you're right, it's got the added undetectability factor too.

i think i'll order one of these pretty soon actually Smile
06-18-2012, 09:54 PM,
i have tought about this too.
Would the factory in that case use dark hair first and then bleach the respective part or would they use bleached hair and then dye the the part at the base darker?
I am asking because I am wondering wether the knots would be made of dark or bleached hair...