Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slight red discoloring of brown pieces :(
06-26-2012, 08:50 AM,
RE: slight red discoloring of brown pieces :(
oh god guys...

i think i messed this up pretty badly. i left the color sit in my hair for like 10 minutes, and only 3 on the piece. however my own hair hardly changed at all, and the piece absorbed it quite randomly. its very dark and some parts almost black. definitely a very tricky thing.

it still looks better than it did with the reddish glow (thank god) but nowhere near good enough to be relaxed. and let's be real, wearing hair isn't fun if you don't feel 100% confident with how it looks.

i feel like a dumbass for not putting in the time to research and buy the right shampoo, because when the system was new the color match was 99.5% perfect, and im sure it would have become 100% perfect after a couple of washings (with the right product!).

if i tried to lighten the system a bit, i would probably end up doing more harm than good right? i will try to darken my hair a little bit. is there any hope of the color improving over time without the system turning red again? basically after the next 50 washings... will it be the red it was before coloring or will it be a lighter brown?

im sorry for the super specific questions, thanks alot in advance for any helpful comments!

Messages In This Thread
RE: slight red discoloring of brown pieces :( - waldojesus - 06-26-2012, 08:50 AM