Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone who wears please chime in.
07-16-2012, 09:43 AM,
RE: Everyone who wears please chime in.
This is my last post on this thread.

Val- I will answer your question again and repeat myself again. My partner does not know I wear. In fact the other day she found an old pic of us and said I should grow my bangs out a little bit like I had it back then. She doesn't ever touch my hairline or examine my hairline up close. She knows I use "special treatments and lotions" on it to keep it nice because I used to have thinning hair and the treatment makes my scalp sensitive. That is all she knows and that explains why I have a few bottles of unmarked potions in the bathroom cupboard and why i take 2 hours to get ready every weekend. Because I'm "applying my special hair stuff". I am overjoyed with having great looking hair. It takes work to keep it looking as flawless as possible and when the hairline isn't perfect I brush it down out of sight. The effort is worth it because I get to live my life again and have a beautiful partner to share it with without feeling inadequate in my looks.

When I wake up my hair looks the same as when I went to bed. I attribute the lack of dead rat morning effect to using the right styling products and keeping my hair quite short.

I am trying to help you out by answering your questions but you telling well-liked members here to shut the F up is just rude and will get you nowhere. I was a newbie on the fence once too and the good guys here helped me out. Show some respect please. Sadly I feel you won't get so much help from this point on. I am certainly done.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone who wears please chime in. - Hairenough - 07-16-2012, 09:43 AM