Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone who wears please chime in.
06-21-2012, 03:01 AM,
RE: Everyone who wears please chime in.
Hersute, your criticism is off the mark. If I have no opportunities to meet with multiple wearers, all my research has to be forum-based. One opinion given in person by a long-time wearer and who does it for living, bears naturally more weight than several opinion in the forum. So what I want to get in here is outlook of those others on what the guy told me, to further weight things in my mind.

And as the two examples below show, those outlooks can differ dramatically.

Hairenough Wrote:I've been dating my girlfriend for 3 years and we live together now. She does not know I wear. No one does. It's my secret and that's the way I like it.
This was very encouraging.

imahologram Wrote:i wake up look like a cat licked my hair all night then decided to die.thank god a lil water and leave in conditioner and i put that cat to rest .bring it up laugh about it you dont have to ever show her it off,i dont, but its known wether called extensions or if long term i break it on down,itll make intimacy better you can let go and focus and not worry if hands touch your head,if you can go to bed with someone then you can tell them,tell something,whats the point if you cant relax and enjoy,cause im just sayin even the best would be off their game if they had to stop to bat down a stray hand coming at your hair.unless you handcuff your partner everytime and blindfold and go to sleep and wake up before you remove the blindfold and handcuffs they know.or they are blind or retarded,either way,if someone doesnt think your hairs been examined and touched inspected and eye spy a piece of hair that has a receipt while your sleeping,i mean seriously? hellooo can you not see her in bed while you sleep just staring at it,covered up eyes glance over then back again quickly prodding it with a stick.lol she probably has a name for it.so she knows
And that was quite the oposite. I would sure like to see how this exchange goes because the two statements are from two other ends of the spectrum.

@imahologram, you are wrong at least in one aspec. Yes, there is shame in losing your hair regardless if its your own fault or not, and yes, it being genetic is part of that shame. Your genes are rubbish in this tiny aspect but unfortunately this tiny aspect is so visible. And since ultimately our lives are about finding a mate to pass the best possible genes to our offspring, that is a big bummer. Yes, balding is passed by mother's genes, not father's, but this scarcely is common knowledge (are you gonna disclaim it to every girl you want to ask out?) and hardly improves your appearance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone who wears please chime in. - Val - 06-21-2012, 03:01 AM