Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone who wears please chime in.
06-06-2012, 01:55 AM,
RE: Everyone who wears please chime in.
Tripz - 2 posts under your belt and you're already name-calling. That's not going to gain you much support here. Hersute is one of the most knowledgable and helpful contributors in the forum. I think he is just a bit tired of answering the same questions again and again when newbies don't bother to read through older posts or do a search. Sometimes the answers are even found just 6 or 7 threads back because they have been asked that recently!

To answer your question, I do my de-rebond when my girlfriend is at work. It used to take at least 2 hours but since finding Autoglym Tar Remover to clean my lace I only need 90 minutes from the moment I walk into the bathroom to the moment I walk out styled and ready to go. If you don't have a slot of time like that where your house is empty, you could say you are taking a nice long bath but actually use that alone time to do your de-rebond. Try not to make any strange noises while you work or people may think you are doing something else entirely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone who wears please chime in. - Hairenough - 06-06-2012, 01:55 AM