Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone who wears please chime in.
06-02-2012, 08:58 AM,
RE: Everyone who wears please chime in.
Frankly wearing is the most realistic solution we currently have available to us. If you want the most natural looking piece order a SFS custom with the front in Ultra Lace and the front inch in color 22R. Then colour the piece and your own hair with the same dye, being careful not to get the knots at the front. This will give you an amazing looking piece. I use just SFS for more durability and comb a little of my front down with the rest spikey and choppy. I wea my hair very short and modern. I've been dating my girlfriend for 3 years and we live together now. She does not know I wear. No one does. It's my secret and that's the way I like it.

Order a custom piece, spend a few months getting the hang of attaching and detaching and it will completely change your life for the better. Look through old posts for advice on the best glues and clean up products to use. I love Extendabond tape tabs for perimeter back and sides, ORWG all over as my glue, Goo Gone and dish soap to clean scalp and Autoglym Tar Remover to soak piece in for half an hour to take glue off (then wash with dish soap a few times). This routine works for me for an easy 6-7 day attachment and no drama. In return for spending a few dollars per week in supplies and about 2 hours for the detach-attach process I get to have great young and cool looking hair again. No more hats, no more rejecting invitations to places where hats are not the norm. It's a new life for me and it can be the same for you too. Good luck and dont' worry! The beginning is REALLY scary, we know! But trust me, by the time you have 6 months of wearing under your belt you will wonder what all the fuss was about!

But DO look through old threads for info rathetr than expct us to hand it out on a plate with no work on your own behalf. As you can see, some people here are tired of repeating themselves over and over every week. They want to save that behavoir for when they are retired and senile. So anyway, what was I saying? Oh yes, so, I like Extendabond tab tabs for the back and sides, ORWG for the.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone who wears please chime in. - Hairenough - 06-02-2012, 08:58 AM