Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first time order feedback
05-30-2012, 09:15 AM,
first time order feedback
Thought this would be helpful to anyone thinking of taking the plunge with toplace...I received my first order a stock sfs colour #20. Recieved it in 2 business days to Melbourne Australia. coloured it and cut it myself and am very happy with it. I'm pretty sure that the piece comes from china but they have spent time perfecting it, I was previously buying $80 systems 10 at a time directly from china and wasn't happy with the quality, so often wore a hat and I hate wearing hats I have a small head, they are generally so big on me and hats make me look like a kid going through chemo. The hair line is, I must say perfect. I'm wearing the front exposed which is something I couldnt do previoisly and feel like I have a new lease of life right now, looking at it in the mirror I can't even see the lace in the front at all. All I did was apply 3 layers of orwg letting each layer dry and the lace disappeared. Toplace gets a big tick from me
05-30-2012, 09:24 AM,
RE: first time order feedback
I have to agree, I've tried a few and still have some other companies I want to try, but my Toplace piece is the best one I have at this time. Only time will tell if it stays consistent. Toplace is also one of the more expensive solutions. The ideal price point for me would be under 200
05-30-2012, 09:35 AM,
I have to agree the price was what took me so long to actually take the plunge plus postage I think was much to expensive in my opinion at $50 I will be requesting that John look into the cost of postage to Australia, Also forgot to mention thanks to John a very professional service in my opinion.
05-30-2012, 11:04 AM,
Simon,
Glad to hear that you like the stock unit. I had your unit shipped directly from the factory in China to you so you got it in 2 days. I can ship via a slower method on future orders--have to see what shipping method the factory can use that is more economical.
Regards,
John
http://www.toplace.com/
05-30-2012, 11:12 AM,
pics...pics...pics please!Smile glad to hear you're happy!