Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temple flap on one side (pic)
05-26-2012, 12:39 PM,
Temple flap on one side (pic)
I've just made a new template for my next Toplace order, and wanted to include temple flaps.. But honestly, i only have temple recession on the right ride.. my left temple is thick and healthy.

So is there anything wrong with the template i've made (see photo), which features only one temple flap?

Also, i know the hairline isn't completely symmetrical.. but neither is my natural one.. so i went with asymmetry for realism.

One last question.. What's left of my natural hair in that spot grows back and down.. should i be directing the factory to ventilate the hair in this section in that direction too? And should the temple flap just have the same graduated density as the rest of the front hairline, or should it be even less?

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Image(s)

05-26-2012, 01:29 PM,
RE: Temple flap on one side (pic)
I've never seen a template like that before. It's hard to visualize a hairpiece with a front like that on someones head! I would say use arrows to point back & down so the hair ventilation follows your other temple. Also I would have it just graduated. Even though it will be getting thicker after the initial graduation, if you find it too full you can just pluck random hairs out of such a small area. Regards