Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How short can you go?
05-24-2012, 12:27 AM,
How short can you go?
I am still not wearing but I am considering filling in my recession, problem is my island of hair only grows to a short length I can get this a little longer if I spike it up.

I wondered as the area I am filling is very small is it possible to have it short to say an inch in length?, the actual area I'm covering will probably be around 3/4 of an inch across and the same in depth.

I do have very good temple points and really thick side hair (not sure if that makes a difference or not).

If someone has pictures of a short length that would be great too.

thanks.
05-25-2012, 05:01 AM,
RE: How short can you go?
I cut mine to 27mm all over but leave the front a few mm longer. With product in it looks great. With no product it can look a little fuzzy and random hairs stick straight up. I have gone to 24mm on the sides without any problems but I wouldn't recommend that for the top as it's tooo fuzzy/sticky-up.
05-25-2012, 05:33 AM,
RE: How short can you go?
Interesting thanks hairenough, that would be around the same length I would probably have, maybe a little longer if I can, nice to know that its possible, I would spike the very front up then brush the recession pieces across to my sides.