Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got it down. 2 months of wearing.
05-20-2012, 09:12 AM,
Finally got it down. 2 months of wearing.
I appear to have made myself into a Doctor Who monster, but I hope you get the picture....

Took me a couple of months to really get comfortable doing this, but I think I'm finally getting it right.

Cheers for the constructive comments on my other set of photos. I paid attention and am happy with the tweeks i've made.

Thanks everyone. This has been a real life changer.

Attached Files Image(s)

05-20-2012, 10:24 AM,
RE: Finally got it down. 2 months of wearing.
I'm still new to this myself, but it looks great to me! I like that style too!
05-20-2012, 10:32 AM,
It looks real good. The only critique I would have is maybe less density in the front, but I'm just splitting hairs (no pun intended).
Nice job.
05-20-2012, 12:51 PM,
Thanks. I may change the density eventually. I can't be arsed now because that means going custom Smile I'm a fanatic about the hairline, and my side hair is still rather thick so I think it works overall. Point taken though. Thanks again. Love this site because of the amazing feedback (good and bad!) and support Smile
05-20-2012, 03:56 PM,
I think it looks great. I'm jealous of your temple points too.. they really help!
i agree that maybe the density is a bit high in the front, but seriously, that's only cause we're on a hair forum looking for problems.. no 'regular' person would think your hair was anything but natural. well done!
05-20-2012, 04:35 PM,
If I saw that on the street I wouldn't have a clue. Excellent job!

And I agree, that style really suits you.
05-20-2012, 04:46 PM,
Feel good comment: My father in law who is a tough old b'stard came over today. He's a man of few words. He looked me up and down and simply said 'Looks good. Should've done it 10 years a go'. Not exactly a compliment per sae, but the best one I've had!!!
05-20-2012, 08:01 PM,
Your hair looks great but you should do something about those unicorn-like growth on your forehead.
05-21-2012, 01:07 AM,
Yup...just my 2-cents worth..... looking really good there now and proves that perseverance gets results.....there are always going to be teething-problems in this game, but it often takes a few weeks to nail things to your satisfaction. Glad you also mentioned the `rule`for glue application..... I can`t stress it enough.. ``Never Ever put lace down onto/into wet glue !!`` Do it as you described and you`ll have best results. Enjoy your new look/feeling.... well-done.
05-21-2012, 01:11 AM,
Hi Flynn,
Great style. Great look. Some people take a long time to get it down and you did it in 2 months. Congratulations!
Regards,
John
http://www.toplace.com/