Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got it down. 2 months of wearing.
05-21-2012, 10:06 AM,
RE: Finally got it down. 2 months of wearing.
looking great, took me a while to get my head around my new peice, no pun intended,
just the hairdresser seid youre using medium brown concealer and youre hairs actualy grey,
i just didnt? coudnt? woudnt see it,
so i had i suppose a med brownish hairline,from a few inches forward of the crown to the hairline
you get so used to seeing something that to youre perception it looks ok, because youre used to seeing it,you lose perception,
i remember my first fitting, cut in bond,
i seid ohh my god its grey, and the hairdresser seid well youre hair is grey,
and i seid its to dense,she seid well as is youre first system youll lose a bitt of hair being a newbie, blahh..
could have busted me though, also got her to cut in some recession on my second visit instead of the horizontial 100%hairline i had as a 18 yr old,

something i dont need to watch out for now as iv been wearing my first system for a year and a half, far to long imo, im onto my second skin system same specs, 2 months in,
and when i put it on the shock element was gone it was great,
i can see the hair colour for what it is,
and am finaly fully settled into wearing,
happy is a understatment.
im still learning , nxt will be colouring, depending on how intense our british summer is,
yeah its a hell of a decision to wearand go through with it is the most worried iv been, mainly because of societys perception, or misconception of "wiggs toupes ect"

i suppose im rammbling but you do when youre passionate about something and my hair well its allways been important,

was out on sat night sisters birthday,great night out,
when you look great,feel great,
well ,what more can i say
i truly never thought id never be styling my hair like this with so much ease,
just like the younger me,
hell i love it
anthonySmile