Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another newbie in need of advice (photos)
05-29-2012, 07:37 AM,
RE: another newbie in need of advice
Thank you very much for your effort, Paul. I already got a template and will do another one tomorrow. I will double check with your drawing whether I cover the right surface size. Once I'm done with that, I guess I have to cut off a hair sample to put it in into the order package. Thanks also for your advice on ventilation.

Yet, I've got some more questions to fire at you (and of course the whole community but right now it looks as if it is just the two of us posting here):

Where do you guys get the cut-in and the regular cutting of your remaining natural hair? I've heard someone saying that a normal hairdresser won't be eager to do it because of the "if you cut it wrong, there wont be no growing back"-problem. And salons where they sell their own systems certainly arent interested in serving an online-customer they cant make money on.

Next thing would be the question of density. I used to have crazily dense hair and still have it at the sides of course. I have thick and slightly curly hair, so I think I have to (and can safely do so) go for a high density. Maybe 65 %? I have no experience with densities at all and really need your input on that. Remember that I have quite a bit of my own hair remaining, so there wont be any big noticeable change in appearance anyways.

I think that's it so far. Thanks again in advance for any help!

Messages In This Thread
RE: another newbie in need of advice - miou - 05-29-2012, 07:37 AM