Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another newbie in need of advice (photos)
05-19-2012, 09:22 AM,
RE: another newbie in need of advice
Hey miou, welcome along. I can see this thread leading to some differing opinions....all to the good. I think you sound like you don`t want to go the concealer route to buy yourself another bit of time? They have their `place` but they can be messy and you eventually have to make the leap into wearing or go with the shaved look. It`s a bit late here at the moment so I`ll keep this brief for now... one of the other forum -contributors may `lift` a pic and draw a marking for you, if not I`ll do one tomorrow..... system hair will oxidise over time from washing and particularly with sun-exposure, so colour -fade will occur but shouldn`t be too drastically noticeable with your particular colour I`d say. With the way your hair lies/falls, you`ll have no trouble getting a system to blend in easily...bodywave should be fine for you [the pics of one of my toppers you mentioned, was indeed a bit curly but bodywave is not normally curly to that degree ] If I was you, I`d go for a topper from the word go.... with the amount of thinning going on at the crown, there`s not much point in only going for a front partial in my opinion....you`d still be `conscious`of the area behind the partial..mght as well just solve your whole issue in one go. Many guys find Freestyle very easy to work with as a `starter` to ease into this game ...looking at your hair, a freestyle would be very easy to work with or order forward -from -crown and get it spiked-up a bit at the front..... I`ll shut up on it for now and look forward to opinions from others being posted.. hairloss affects us all in different ways, but no point in stressing too much over it either....a decent system /cut-in, can /will make a huge difference. Cheers for now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: another newbie in need of advice - Paul In Ireland - 05-19-2012, 09:22 AM