Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New piece (Pics) - How's it look?
05-18-2012, 09:37 PM,
New piece (Pics) - How's it look?
this is not a full attachment. i've still got my real hair underneath. i just Walker No-shine taped the hairline on, but the rest of the piece is just sitting on top of my natural hair (No clips or anything)

anyway, i'm really happy with the color and texture, i think the blend is good.. but i need to ask on here in case i'm fooling myself.

In the close up photo, you can see my natural hairline through the lace about an inch behind the hairline of the piece. The visibility of the lace freaked me out a bit when i looked at the photo, but am i right in assuming that with a shaved head underneath and a proper attachment, that that lace would just disappear?

Anyway, thoughts/feedback on all the pics would be appreciated.

EDIT: I should mention that this is not a Toplace piece. (Tho i do have one on order now)

Attached Files Image(s)

05-18-2012, 11:07 PM,
RE: New piece (Pics) - How's it look?
TBH I wouldn't get too hung up on what other people say on forums its whether your happy with it or not.
05-19-2012, 12:04 AM,
Is the plan to just use the piece at the front and keep the rest of your hair? Because it looks like you could.
But texture, blend & colour match are great.
05-19-2012, 05:32 AM,
I would label it as "stunning!"

EDIT:
Looking at the last pic the lace is visible behind the hairline. Is there anything that can be done about that?
05-19-2012, 11:50 AM,
Hersute: "Is the plan to just use the piece at the front and keep the rest of your hair?"

To be honest, i don't really have a plan. I'm waiting for my custom piece from Toplace to arrive (which is sill a few weeks away) before i actually shave my head.. so i don't know if i'll use this piece as a backup.. or maybe i should cut it down now and use the front as a partial? i really don't know.
There's no rush though i guess
05-19-2012, 06:25 PM,
I apologize I guess I missed the part that this was just sitting over your head! All I can say is if this isnt attached it's barely detectable now! When properly attached this thing will be killer!