Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few FULLCAP pics in natural setting (photos)
05-22-2012, 08:54 PM,
RE: A few FULLCAP pics in natural setting
Thanks for all the feedback guys - much appreciated.

Egghead the products i se are many and change. I use shwarzkopf hair spray # 5 strength, and also some hair gels bought from china doesnt have english name and u can probably get it only in china but i like it, it gives the hair a nice fresh shine but doesnt look greasy. the hair spray is if i want to lock it in place but i dont use alot.

I LOVE fullcaps and to honest they are waaaay better and more natural than most toppers ive seen. the problem is when you have decent back and side hair, a lot of he time even decent back and side hair doesnt match the piece in so many ways. I feel since i got the FC it looks so much more natural density wise, color match and blending wise.

Alsowhenyou sweat you dont get the soaked sides and dry everwher else look, and then the hairpiece on toppers starts to break the nice blend from your own hair once itgets too wet fromsweating.

full caps wins hands down in everyway!! I think there is still a lot of unfounded fear with full caps. Shame really cos full caps will solvee all your issues. there is no excuse not to look good.
Cowboy

Messages In This Thread
RE: A few FULLCAP pics in natural setting - cowboy - 05-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Freaking Amazing - Snipe - 05-23-2012, 12:24 PM