Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few FULLCAP pics in natural setting (photos)
05-22-2012, 09:03 PM,
RE: A few FULLCAP pics in natural setting
Might be no harm to post your specs. of that system, for those who`d like a similar style....did you spike up the front yourself [with product] or is it `forward from crown with spiked front``? I assume you went for French lace ? I like the temple area too..really natural look there.
05-23-2012, 12:13 PM,
Quote:I LOVE fullcaps and to honest they are waaaay better and more natural than most toppers ive seen. the problem is when you have decent back and side hair, a lot of he time even decent back and side hair doesnt match the piece in so many ways. I feel since i got the FC it looks so much more natural density wise, color match and blending wise.

Alsowhenyou sweat you dont get the soaked sides and dry everwher else look, and then the hairpiece on toppers starts to break the nice blend from your own hair once itgets too wet fromsweating.

full caps wins hands down in everyway!! I think there is still a lot of unfounded fear with full caps. Shame really cos full caps will solvee all your issues. there is no excuse not to look good.
Cowboy

There will always be a market for partial units and although they do work great (and are possibly even a better choice in many cases) for guys who have good side and back hair, many people just don't realize that despite the drawbacks of a full cap there are many advantages and it's pretty much a no-brainer for anyone who is struggling with a partial unit. Not having to worry about color match and blending is HUGE and it eliminates a lot of the headaches associated with wearing.
05-23-2012, 12:24 PM,
Freaking Amazing
Looks awesome!
05-23-2012, 03:31 PM,
Perfect!
05-25-2012, 12:52 AM,
Looks good, well done. Especially with the back hair falling flat down, thats the trickest part to making a fullcap look realistic.

How long do you leave the fullcap on for?

I had terrible itching there when I tried a fullcap.
06-13-2012, 01:09 PM,
Very natural looking. Great job!! Thanks for sharing with all of us.
06-19-2012, 09:41 AM,
I am interested in knowing the density percentages in the different areas.
06-20-2012, 11:53 PM,
Is it just me who thinks the hair at the nape of the neck is un-natural looking, seems to be a bit sticky outy? Excellent look everywhere else though and the cut/style looks perfect-top job. Regards
06-21-2012, 01:28 AM,
i am thinking the same as you matt...also the pics are not clear so it doesn't show the reality
06-22-2012, 06:24 PM,
I also thought the nape was the only less-than-natural part of this fullcap. Front great, temples natural, but nape not quite right from a wearer's scrutiny. I thought it was just me when I saw positive comments on this specific area. Not being a fullcap wearer, I'm no expert on what might remedy this, but I have read a bit on the subject ...

... perhaps point-cutting the nape a slight bit shorter w/ some randomness, and then leaving a bit of the edge of the tape beyond the lace would cause the hairs at the very edge to stick down against the neck a bit more (thought I read a tip like this ... JRob, maybe?).

Just a thought to put the finishing touch on an otherwise excellent look.

~FB
-who is currently stuck w/ a bad piece that would be way more detectable than the above nit pick Wink