Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few FULLCAP pics in natural setting (photos)
05-18-2012, 10:13 AM,
A few FULLCAP pics in natural setting (photos)
OK guys so ive attached a few FC pics, i know its not super sharp but to be honest no one looks at ur head, hairline, hair from super sharp zoomed up pics in super bright lighting.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Attached Files Image(s)

05-18-2012, 10:25 AM,
RE: A few FULLCAP pics in natural setting
Cowboy,
Looks great! No one would ever guess that you're wearing a full cap. The hair line curvature is perfect for your head shape!
Regards,
John
http://www. toplace.com/
05-18-2012, 06:04 PM,
What product do you style your hair with? That's exactly the look I'm trying to achieve...
05-18-2012, 06:49 PM,
Well-done...really nice style and the nape is spot-on... enjoy!
05-18-2012, 08:26 PM,
you know what!
anyone receding or having decided on the shaved look not out of choice, but choice taken away
seeing this,or rather meeting a wearer in the flesh and being told i wear,
will, not would, spark or serioues debate on the side of the non wearer,
"hell this is bloody fantastic"

biggest shame is the folk who gave up on any remedy,
and shaved there head and adopt the im bald shaved head look,
yeah some folk are happy with it,get used to it live with it,

but i remember james nesbitt, stating anyone who tells you there happy content being bald or balding is lying, or similar .post hair transplant.
looking at james ,"thats why we do it thats why its worth it"

Attached Files Image(s)

05-19-2012, 03:54 AM,
Seems more and more people are having great results with transplants, I wish I had the will to have one, until I do (if that day happens) why sit around not liking the way you look...there arew other options...if I have a HT in the future I dont want to sit around thinking I wasted years at least now (once I do start wearing) I will still look good and a HT will just be a transition rather than a huge change in appearance....still cant help feeling jealous of those who have great ht's though.

Oh and sure nesbitt saying anyone who doesnt care about going bold is lying...well duh?
But there are plenty of men who do go bald and dont care anywhere near as much as we do.
05-20-2012, 04:28 PM,
Nailed it!
05-20-2012, 09:53 PM,
I think you'll find adhesives or tapes work better,lol
Coudnt resist
05-22-2012, 10:04 AM,
I love fullcaps
05-22-2012, 08:54 PM,
Thanks for all the feedback guys - much appreciated.

Egghead the products i se are many and change. I use shwarzkopf hair spray # 5 strength, and also some hair gels bought from china doesnt have english name and u can probably get it only in china but i like it, it gives the hair a nice fresh shine but doesnt look greasy. the hair spray is if i want to lock it in place but i dont use alot.

I LOVE fullcaps and to honest they are waaaay better and more natural than most toppers ive seen. the problem is when you have decent back and side hair, a lot of he time even decent back and side hair doesnt match the piece in so many ways. I feel since i got the FC it looks so much more natural density wise, color match and blending wise.

Alsowhenyou sweat you dont get the soaked sides and dry everwher else look, and then the hairpiece on toppers starts to break the nice blend from your own hair once itgets too wet fromsweating.

full caps wins hands down in everyway!! I think there is still a lot of unfounded fear with full caps. Shame really cos full caps will solvee all your issues. there is no excuse not to look good.
Cowboy