Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anybody recommend a stylist in Bangalore, India?
03-19-2010, 12:00 PM,
Can anybody recommend a stylist in Bangalore, India?
Got a new customer and he needs a stylist. Thanks.
03-19-2010, 01:56 PM,
Re: Can anybody recommend a stylist in Bangalore, India?
I am from the same place and i have not been able to find. Actually i never tried hard enough. There is one stupid company -Berkowts-which sells lousy systems- but they flatly refused to cut systems bought elsewhere. But am sure, if you dont mind, then you can approach any decent salon and they would be able to help as this is exactly no rocket science. Personally, i order only stock pieces and cut them myself. Sometimes they dont come out perfect but no one really cares and it's always better that your looks little different each time.
03-20-2010, 05:37 AM,
Hey,

Since you are in India, I just have a couple of questions for you.
I am currently in the US and am planning on visiting India in may. I just want to know how weather would effect the
bonding of the system? especially with the humid weather. I am worried because i sweat a lot especially in the scalp area.

What kind of base do u recommend and what kind of adhesives or tapes do u recommend.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
03-20-2010, 02:43 PM,
The place where i live in actually more pleasant in summer then other places, though it still very hot(close to 100 degrees currently). I sweat a lot too and my problem is mainly with the hairline. Am currently using something called sigma bond which i picked up here and the max attachment i get is one day. As far as tapes are concerned, ST 30 was easily the best followed by Supertape.Will let you know next week about the new tapes at Debbie's splitend-Low residue and Pro 2000 as they shd reach me anytime. I have read great things about these tapes.
Anyway, tape attachment lasts me for about 5 days and as i said hairline has to be touched up every day.
03-20-2010, 04:59 PM,
Filthy country!
03-21-2010, 10:00 AM,
Madbull i really feel sorry for your poor, hopleless soul.

You need to get a life, your one of the bigger losers this forum has seen in its time. Hopefully the man upstairs will get out of his shell an ban you.

Sam
03-21-2010, 03:33 PM,
Thanks Sam,

I could' nt have said it better