Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Post.Some questions to the veterans.Pics!
05-21-2012, 09:11 PM,
RE: First Post.Some questions to the veterans.Pics!
I`ve never heard of anyone bleaching lace-- not saying it`s not possible, just that I`ve not heard of it...I know some wearers bleach their knots if they`re not happy with the level of bleaching done at the factory.... the trouble with bleaching is it tends to weaken the hair and leads to early / premature shedding.... maybe someone who`s bleached their knots can tell you if it also lightened the lace..... I think you`re [naturally] just over-stressing..this is totally new to you and obviously you`ll be extremely `conscious`of all kinds of things/scenarios..... no-one is going to see your lace very very close-up.....after all it`s sitting on top of your head and unless you`re sitting down and someone were to stand alongside you and look down onto your head, all that most people will see in a `casual`situation on the street or in a store or wherever , is your front hairline.... when lace is sitting into glue/taped down, you`d be surprised how invisible it is....not being flippant with you, but you have the same lace as everyone else gets .... and others don`t have an issue with the colour of it.....I can totally `get`your concerns of course...... the concept of wearing is daunting at the start...it`s a new world for you..... try sitting it onto the back of your hand or even the `inside`of your forearm..the skin there will be a lighter colour..see how it looks..... or just hold it tightly against the forehead ..that should give you some idea but again, without glue or tape under it, it won`t give the true `finished deal` .... once it`s cut-in and styled, you`ll hardly see the lace really..sorry I can`t give you a more specific answer but if someone who bleaches their knots can chime-in, it would be cool to hear what they say...regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Post.Some questions to the veterans.Pics! - Paul In Ireland - 05-21-2012, 09:11 PM