Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer + Hair systems = Sucks
05-20-2012, 04:53 PM,
RE: Summer + Hair systems = Sucks
the crucial times for me I find is when you are first attaching a system and the first couple of hours at least afterwards. If ur hot and sweaty during attachment or soon afterwards ur bond is going to hell.. If u attach one day and its dry and u get a good attachment and the next day you start sweating or hot.. Ur probably gonna be fine. Especially if your using a stronger adhesive. But it just really sucks when ur body temperature is too high when u attach..

being in a cool place isn't always the case. There will be times when your on vacation or somewhere.. and whats worse is once u start getting frustrated or panicking,, U sweat more and its a downward battle.
05-21-2012, 05:00 AM,
So when that happens, just don't attach and put a hat as if u weren't wearing.. that's the nicest advantage of wearing... the worst case that can happen it's not side effects, scars, ... whatever, it's just the same as if u didn't wear Smile
05-25-2012, 12:57 AM,
Use a fan when attaching. I also use a hair dryer on medium setting, on the tape, once I've attached it to the lace base. This seems to help attach. I then put a beanie hat on to get the tape to adhere.

I don't train the first day I put the piece on, but the next day is fine. There is a science to this lol, I try to attach for 7 days. Its strongest on the 3/4/5 days, so I exercise harder then with more cardio. Then the other days just do strength training.
05-27-2012, 12:19 PM,
I agree sometimes a fan will help or you can invest in a portable A/C (not window) they sell it cheap on Craiglist.

I do weight training on Day 3, Day 5. On Day 7 (usually on Thursday after work) i will take out the system, then wear a hat to the gym and i will do weight training and then follow by intense cardio. I usually will leave the system off overnight so my scalp can breathe. If i am not lazy in the morning before work, i will go to the gym for an hour with a hat on then come back, take a shower and put the system on. Most often not as i want to have more time putting the sytem before going to work, i dont want to rush it. The reason for removing on Thursday and wearing it back on Friday because i usually very active on the weekend and i like to look fresh on the weekend especially with the social gathering.
06-13-2012, 03:54 AM,
Sticky material, good one Xeon. You always hated what summer did to wearing.

I went from changing out every Sunday to about every 4 days with same results as winter.

Dang...