Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens with your natural hair ?
05-09-2012, 06:53 PM,
RE: What happens with your natural hair ?
How `good` is the remaining 1/3 of your hair ... is it relatively thick in terms of density ? If not, you might want to consider wearing a Fullcap system....normally I`d recommend a person to ease into wearing by getting a `topper` and holding off on a Fullcap until much later, especially in a person so young, but your hairloss sounds pretty severe in terms of your age. There are advantages and disadvantages when comparing Topper versus Fullcap.... you can of course have a system made to any size you wish... usually, most guys would have we`ll say 2/3`rds of their own hair still there and they need a Topper to cover the top/front in the classic `Horse-shoe` shape...... it sounds like your loss is more severe than usual for your age.I knew one guy who was practically bald at 18 yrs of age..... wearing need not be a big ordeal, if you do a bit of reasearch first, prepare for it mentally. Making a template to fit the correct area, order the correct density [especially if blending -in onto growing side/back hair] and get a decent cut-in at the start....the rest is maintenance and getting used to doing your bonding / de-bonding at home....you`ll feel a lot better in yourself and not so self-conscious... I`d never class wearing as `` prefect`` but it`s the next best thing when nature has been cruel !

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happens with your natural hair ? - Paul In Ireland - 05-09-2012, 06:53 PM