Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of my stock unit ! ! !
05-06-2012, 11:18 AM,
Pictures of my stock unit ! ! !
This is a stock unit, I have reduce a little density myself, thats about it !

How does it look?

Attached Files Image(s)

05-06-2012, 12:34 PM,
RE: Pictures of my stock unit ! ! !
The pics look good. It's a bit hard to see what it really looks like cause the flash is on in your photos.. but i like that the scalp is visible.
color and texture seem to be a good match too.

Just out of curiosity.. do u have it brushed down like that because that's the style you prefer, or have you not yet got the hairline looking perfect?
05-06-2012, 05:59 PM,
Very nice !! I would never guess you are a wearer
05-06-2012, 10:23 PM,
Black nail, yeah thats the style I prefer although the style isnt looking too good right now but I am working on it ;-), I also dont like putting glue on my head so I have just put tape all over the system and done a comb forward.

This is the sort of style I am trying to achieve !

Attached Files Image(s)

05-07-2012, 08:37 AM,
looking totaly great,enjoySmile
05-10-2012, 02:36 AM,
Np on above style you just need the right shears.

Will be posting a thread on that soon.

I'm wearing that style now.

Great pics op and ohhh that new hair Toplace shine gotta love it.

Our hair donators must be corn fed...
05-10-2012, 04:29 AM,
YES! Thanks for posting these pics, this is very similar to the style I want for myself. The way the sides are blended are great.
05-10-2012, 10:05 AM,
"The way the sides are blended are great."

The sides blend great because he chose the right density for the piece.

Density is only second to color in regards to weather it is an obvious RUG or a naturally looking head of hair.

It does look great. Kudos!
05-11-2012, 10:58 PM,
I don't want to sound negative because maybe I'm missing something, but I've seen lots of pics of people wearing and it always looks like at the side where the piece meets the persons real hair is always thicker their real hair.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

But why do people not grow their sides out and blend the piece into it? Plus people seem to have piece go right down to an inch or so above their ears unless their an NW7 why would you do this?, why not use as much of your side hair as you can.

I have really thick side hair going right up to where I've recceded a little (so I have an island of hair) and the reason my side hair is super thick is I've grown it out, surely this would be a better option no?

Although maybe you shouldnt grow it out as much as me as I can barely get a brush through it lol.

BTW i do think it looks good and is probably un-noticable to everyone you see but why not ulilize all your side hair and wear a smaller pice?

Thanks.

Attached Files Image(s)

05-12-2012, 12:01 AM,
Most people with no hairloss have a short back and side style, so the above picture is doing a great job of re creating a normal haircut. Nothing wrong with the short sides looks good..