Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some advice on style/attachment (PICS)
05-04-2012, 01:48 AM,
RE: need some advice on style/attachment (PICS)
Hi finalwave..... go `softly, softly` at first...... all systems [topper & Fullacap] have `bounce`in them at first---they settle down after the cut-in and a few washes / sleeping with it bonded-on. Certainly too, the shorter the cut, the less `forgiving` they can be.... it`s a balancing-act. Give your system a mild wash [shampoo] in a basin of luke-warm water....this will remove factory-residues such as silicone and colourants....don`t be alarmed if the water turns a really dark colour--perfectly normal on a first wash...blot the hair dry on a towel, and gently brush the hair when almost dry. Mist it daily with water, and brush it. ...... you`ll find it `relaxes`within a week. For your cut-in, leave `extra ` length on it.....don`t go too short on day 1.....you can always go back in a week or two for a bit of `tweaking` ...remember..once it`s cut, it`s cut and won`t grow back !
As for bonding/attachment... just `relax`a bit ..I`m very very lazy with mine...a few strips of tape here and there on the perimiter does me fine [ I remove it nightly] even for the cut-in...you just need it held in place/not sliding around on your head...while you don`t want too much of it `loose`[ or the stylist`s comb could snag the lace] you don`t need every last millimeter `nailed`down tight.... it looks really good on you as it is, but you have the options to train / cut it into a nice [shorter if / as you wish ] style.... I usually leave at least half an inch `extra` on it, especially at the nape, and if I need to , maybe in 10 day`s time, I`d nip back for a slight `adjustment` from the stylist [ about 5-10 minutes is all it takes] You can concentrate on getting your bonding routine `nailed` with a bit of time /experience ....at the moment, I`d be more concerned to get it cut -in to a style you`d like. Enjoy !

Messages In This Thread
RE: need some advice on style/attachment (PICS) - Paul In Ireland - 05-04-2012, 01:48 AM