Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Cut
04-30-2012, 02:52 PM,
First Cut
When I receive my first unit, I would like to have one of my stylist friends do all of my haircuts in the future. She is a great stylist, but has no experience with hair systems. I know she will know nothing about the bonding/debonding process, but can an experienced hair stylist easily do a cut in on a hair system?
04-30-2012, 07:37 PM,
RE: First Cut
Many people on this forum have mentioned that they go to a professional hair stylist to get a cut-in.
04-30-2012, 07:48 PM,
Good to have such a friend ! You also don`t need an all-over `` full`` bond for your cut-in...a few strips of [reasonaly strong] tape will hold it in place---it can be hard to actually `` see`` properly where to position the system when it`s un-cut due to the hair length... I`ve even just stuck it on with a layer of `` Got2B`` glued spiking glue, for sheer speed, in the salon. If you drop me your e -mail address, I have a link to a site which gives/lists a few simple basic `do`s and don`t`s `` for your stylist. A system is nothing more `complex`than a normal head of hair--it is, after all, real hair, which is simply attached to an artificial scalp ! Just click on my user-name and you`ll see my Toplace profile...my address is there. Cheers.
05-01-2012, 04:31 AM,
Paul, I sent you an email. Thank you guys for the help.