Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Done
08-16-2009, 11:45 AM,
Well Done
I didn't record my experience transitioning from HCM to toplace.

Got cut in by DiDi, looked great but density was high so I freaked out a bit, instead of thinning it I decided to let the volume mellow down (which it did). I was also worried about the color being wayy darker than my other system although it did actually match my hair so I spent some days in the sun without sun screen and shampoo'd it which toned it down a little bit to a point I was comfortable. Now one week in everything looks fantastic.

I was amazed at the bleached knots after DiDi did them on the piece and it literally disapeared on my head.

Went a whole week with the piece using walker no shine and perfectors plus in the front.

Just finished my first cleaning/re-attachment with walker all all around the sides, 2 strips in the middle and perfectors plus in the front and WOW.

Well done toplace, HCM fucking sucks but you guys rock. I've been used to changing the front but never the whole system and it feels great.

Ps. For any of you who have tried white glues and havent had any luck, try perfectors. Super grip and safe grip never worked more than a day for me and I get at least 6 days with perfectors and that includes the front edge staying completely down even after showering and combing. apply 3 layers and let the glue dry for 5-10 mins inbetween each layer and hopefully youll see the safe results I am.

Thanks again TL
08-16-2009, 02:31 PM,
Re: Well Done
I never heard of perfectors glue. Is that something that Debbie sells? Where did you get it?

Tina
08-16-2009, 04:45 PM,
look it up on google, i'm not sure what site i got it from but I found it for cheaper than it usually sells for (something around $50 its pretty dumb how expensive it is) but it is a really strong white glue that's gone through a lot and stayed on firm as hell.

this week i was on the beach everyday in humid weather and sun, went to the gym a good amount, showered anyday i sweat with it and did some kiteboarding.
08-17-2009, 12:35 AM,
Could you please me some photos mate!!

check out my my full cap topic i got some photo's on there, interested in seeing how your toplace peice looks!
08-17-2009, 05:05 PM,
Hey Dan,
Just wondering, do you have a back up unit at all times?