Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need stylist in Orlando, FL
04-30-2012, 02:34 AM,
Need stylist in Orlando, FL
Hello All,

This is my first post ever but i need help. I have not yet begun to wear and I am pretty scared of the whole thing. I have looked into transplants but they seem even scarier and much more expensive. My situation is that I have a naturally high hairline/high forehead and I'm very self concious about it. To make matters worse, my hairline is starting to recede which makes my forehead look even bigger! I'm used to always wearing bangs to hide my forehead which has worked thus far but now I just can't do bangs any more because of my hair loss. I still have quite a bit of hair but can't afford to lose any more ground. I have considered just wearing a front partial in order to have bangs but I think it would be difficult to blend with my natural hair. My question is....should I just shave my head and get a full cap so blending is not an issue? Also, I would really like to meet with someone who has experience with systems. Anybody know anyone in the Orlando, FL area? (Other than Lionel's Systems..that guy ripped me off) I know Jrob lives close by. Can you help?

Thanks and sorry for the long post!
04-30-2012, 09:25 AM,
RE: Need stylist in Orlando, FL
JRob is the expert with full caps. JR---you out there?
05-01-2012, 07:15 AM,
Hey NeedHelp,

Yes, I am in Orlando. I would be happy to give you some pointers here, and I also do private consulting for people who are looking for more hands-on, detailed and individualized assistance. I do know a few stylists here in town as well that I can refer you to.

It looks like you are still undecided about what direction to go and that's totally understandable considering there are more options available these days now that we have more and more information about full caps. That said, if you have decent side and back hair it's probably best to start with a partial unit. I have plenty of experience with those as well and they can look amazing if done properly and it your existing hair is in good condition.

If you want to post some current pics we could probably give you a good idea of what might work best for you. Otherwise feel free ask questions or to shoot me an email and we'll get you squared away.
05-01-2012, 09:40 AM,
JROB

I would actually like to email you if that's ok. How do I get your email address?

Thanks
05-01-2012, 06:37 PM,
JRob has his own Fullcap site - hairjive.com - so you`ll get his details there....just scroll to the bottom of his Homepage, there`s a `Contact` tab there.
05-02-2012, 03:14 PM,
Thanks guys for your replies...I'm a total newbie at this and really just confused about which way to go. I will keep yall posted when I figure it out!