Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me with the color (Pics)
04-25-2012, 10:48 AM,
Help me with the color (Pics)
Hey Guys,

I really need some help with the color. I have tried to send a sample but my hair is very short and the sample does not reflect my real hair, it's much darker and not auburn at all. It matches with color #3.

Here are some photos of me before. I considered that I was dark auburn (color #33).

Can anyone please help me find the right color ?

Thanks in advance,
04-25-2012, 11:45 AM,
RE: Help me with the color
That's almost my color exactly. Let me know what you discover because I have also had trouble getting it matched right...
04-25-2012, 01:51 PM,
Are you trying to order a stock piece in a set colour?
Because your hair is a load of different colours in different places.
Its quite dark at the root then becomes a dark blonde/brown and has streaks of sun lightened hair thats quite red/
strawberry blonde.
You'll need to match the colour to the area you're adding the hair too.
If you sent in a sample of hair, they should mix the colours exactly to the same proportions your own hair is.

To match the hair colour at the front of your head, it looks more like a #7 with some bleached/lightened streaks to me.
04-25-2012, 09:06 PM,
I think Hersute is right there is a lot of other colors in the sample pictures you presented...part of your hair looks like a 17 underneath and 18 highlights...and yes I do see some reddish tones as well. You are not going to get a stock to match unless you order a lightr color say 17 and dye your highlights in. From your post you said hair is too short for a sample but maybe you can send these same pictures to John and he can work with the factory and get something very close. If your hair is short now it has to be somewhat dark from the pics you have shown. Good luck. MWFB
04-26-2012, 09:11 AM,
RE: Help me with the color (Pics)
Hi again,

Thank you for your answers, I will let you know if I manage to find the right combination of colors for my particular case.

Presently my hair is short, so I think that I will start with a #7 or #17.

The problem is that at the rear of my head it's more like a #3. Thanks for your help, all suggestions are welcome, I don't really know what is the best.

Regards