Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messy hair style (Photo)
04-19-2012, 03:40 AM,
Messy hair style (Photo)
Lots of guys like a casual and messy look. Here's a photo of that look. It's easy to wear something that looks messy and doesn't expose the hair line. A customer sent in this photo of a professional model with that style. This is not a hair piece---I just wanted everyone to see an example of a messy hair style that is becoming more and more popular.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

Attached Files Image(s)

04-19-2012, 03:54 AM,
RE: Messy hair style (Photo)
and the funny thing is if you said us it's a hairpiece, most people would say that it is too visible...!
04-19-2012, 06:43 AM,
That's so true! Hahaha. I'm a culprit. I looked at the picture before I read the description and my first reaction: "Nope. Too dense. Too obvious. Doesn't work." Hahaha. I guess that really does mean we are our own harshest critics.
04-19-2012, 07:18 AM,
what can you say, without anything unusual flashing anywhere, just great messy modern hair.
04-19-2012, 07:51 AM,
If I had real hair I would not opt for the dirty bird's nest look as above. That's the most wiggy photo I've seen in a long time and it isn't even a wig.
04-19-2012, 10:25 AM,
Looks like a piece before cut in!
04-19-2012, 04:27 PM,
Are you sure that's not a piece!!!!!
04-19-2012, 05:44 PM,
Personally i prefer traditional styles , short back n sides for me..
04-20-2012, 02:44 AM,
Being someone who highly involved in the music industry, I see hair daily that if posted on here would be accused of being a piece. I am assuming usually what I see is real growing hair. Truth is, you just can't tell anymore with the variety of styles worn out there and the quality of pieces available.
04-20-2012, 03:43 AM,
Talking of people in bands:

Some of you may know the guy in this picture from another site.
He wears a full cap because its easier than trying to attempt the same style with his own hair.

Believe it or not, the full cap wearer is on the right and its the guy on the left that has all his own natural hair!

Attached Files Image(s)