Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help for the spec of my full cap (Pics)
04-14-2012, 01:59 AM,
help for the spec of my full cap (Pics)
Hi guys,
ok so here is my problem..
i gonna try to go full cap to give it a chance because i am kind of dissapointed with the partial...
the few partial that i order john ( 4 i think) were really good quality but i never got the color right.. i sent twice a piece of my own hair then i ask for very blond so i can dye the piece to my hair but even this it is not perfect... so i want to try to full cap maybe it is the best option for me ( i got a really difficult blond hair to match...)
i already made the template ( i use my old hairline to give the most natural look... but i have no idee what spec to ask for...
i don't know yet if it is better for me to do the same as Paul i mean to leave some of my own hair on the side and back...

here are a few pictures of the hair style i want to get back
[Image: metro1x.jpg]

[Image: metro3h.jpg]

[Image: metro2y.jpg]

[Image: homme3b.jpg]

the hair color will be like the man on the left

[Image: les-ch-tis-font-du-ski-w9-resume-de-l-episode.jpg]

so my questions, what lace ? french lace with swiss on frond and side ? ( i'm afraid that with the french lace it will be to heavy on my head...and seems for my that i wear a cap)

and the big question... what density and where?
(i am 22-23 so i was thinking about 75-80 on the top and 70 on side and back ? and the temple ?

and which direction? front for the top and down for side and back ?
thanks a lot guys
hope you understand my english
04-14-2012, 08:41 PM,
RE: help for the spec of my full cap (Pics)
Hi Paris..... how good is your side and back hair ? If it`s still pretty ok [density-wise] it would be a shame to just shave it all off over a colour issue. I guess shades of blonde and browns can be tricky to get spot-on, even with the best efforts....that is one of the advantages of Fullcaps--the hair is a uniform colour all over, and will also, oxidise , over time, at a uniform rate. I wouldn`t worry too much about getting precentages nailed to the last ....a few pics enclosed with the order showing both style and density you`d like will help get you what you want...... as for keeping some of your hair..yeah I kept just a little bit at the side-burn area and a bit at the back [nape] ... at this point, it wouldn`t matter if I got rid of the nape bit at all..the system covers it entirely anyway.... I think I`ll keep the little bit at the side-burn area but the fact that it`s there at all, doesn`t affect my template-size at all ... I just made a template as if I had no hair at all....where the perimeter sits in front of the ears on the side of the face there, ..well I have shaved the bit of growing hair off..there`s just a little bit immediately `` below`` the edge of the template...... I have plenty pics. I can send you if you`d like to see.... drop me an e-mail to martrans [at] utvinternet.com it`s faster than posting them here ..... some I have posted here in the past as you`ll have seen, but I have others and don`t want to fill the thread with them ! Have a think about it though..... Fullcap wearing has it`s own issues compared to Toppers...nothing too major though. As for the base, I`ve always worn all -French lace on the fullcap...the first week it was a bit itchy ... I think that was purely because the skin there had never been shaved before and was a bit `raw`..the slightly coarser French lace[ compared to Swiss] was a bit `irritating`to the skin...it settled down tough...... as for a Swiss-front bit ---well, depends if you want to wear and `exposed` front hairstyle..... I find the French lace to be no more noticeable than Swiss..... some guys wear all-Swiss on their fullcaps.....but the side-burn/temple flaps would need to be reinforced [double-layered] because they can weaken and tear over time from the `pressure` of removals.....that part of the system can be prone to `stress` as you have to pull them `down`a bit tight when bonding...... hope that helps, and drop a line if you wish...Paul.
04-16-2012, 07:47 AM,
thx for the answer john,
well my back is still good and my side are ok for the moment ( it is shedding a little bit on the side but not really noticeable a big deal yet...)
i know it is a shame to shave everything... but i really did try everything for the color...(color the piece/color my hair/sent a piece of mine..) but nothing was good...(it was just "ok"...) so i just want to a least try the full cap and see...i don't want to go full cap in a few years and have regret i didn't do it before...

so you thing if i send my template and the pictures it is enough ? i don't need to give density or direction for the ventilation ? and you thing i should ask only for french lace ?
thx a lot
yes i saw a lot of pictures of your template and full cap it really help me make my choice because i thing it looks pretty good...
04-17-2012, 07:42 AM,
Yes, just don`t fret too much about nailing-down densities on particular areas because with a Fullcap, there`s no blending-in onto growing hair to worry about.... enclose pics of what you`d like in terms of style and density, and they should be able to replicate it....... French lace is not too much `thicker` than Swiss ....it can feel a bit more coarse against the scalp initially especially when that skin has never before been shaved..it will be more `sensitive` and can feel itchy---usually passes after a few days of wear and once the lace softens from a wash or two..... you can have a Swiss front if you intend to wear a more `exposed` front hairline...again , it`s a matter of choice...... the style I wear is `forward` so the front perimeter is not really visible.
04-17-2012, 09:20 PM,
hi paris ,

are you from france ?
04-18-2012, 04:00 AM,
me yes... coucou!!
04-18-2012, 05:10 AM,
Yes from France from paris...

Thx a lot Paul, i'm gonna do this; send the template with the pictures and wait to see what comes back in a few month.
And i am going to ask for french lace.
No more advice on what i should put in my order to get the best unit that i can?
04-18-2012, 06:23 AM,
Just try to get pics., including the back,[nape] of what you fancy wearing...... also, I prefer no name-tag attached at the back, because it`s always near the edge of the perimeter at the nape and gets`` in my way,``when doing my attachment ..some guys don`t mind it, but I prefer ` clean` lace. Check out a few of these sites https://www.google.ie/search?aq=f&source...hairstyles
04-18-2012, 07:33 AM,
yes this is what i always forget to put ( no name tag) thx a lot.
for the style i think i know what i will put.
i will send this this week end.
Thx paul
I will give some news for sure...
04-20-2012, 08:20 PM,
je suis aussi de france , pourrais t'on discuter en pv ?