Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cut in for lace vs skin
04-10-2012, 08:30 AM,
cut in for lace vs skin
Like most people im on a tight budget and can not afford to buy more then one at a time, ive been hearing more lately of the skin pieces, since i do it myself and im still new at it is the cutting down to size and the cuting harder on a skin piece or just as easy as the lace. i cut the lace with scissors is skin done the same way, also with the lace i wear my hair compeletly swepted back and it looks great will the skin piece create the same illusion i really havent seen too many pics or videos on the hair line of the skin pieces
04-11-2012, 07:40 AM,
RE: cut in for lace vs skin
im new to wearing skin, in particular a full skin system, my old freind was a poly sides, lace middle,front.
i find the skin hairline to be to uniform,almost to perfect, compared to sfsl,
which i think the hair is placed in more random patterns at the hairline and skin i think is injected hence the diffrence,
i doubt average joe will notice,
i mean when was the last time you scrutinised how the hair goes into or comes out of someones hairline,
the silicone used by the factory is wearing off, hopping to have a megga tight bond right to the hairline with no visible edge lift,
i think its begining in a few places .
thats when its exposed,
remeber we are hair ware,most folk aint.
anty Smile
04-11-2012, 08:08 AM,
RE: cut in for lace vs skin
Was the new thinskin knotted or injected, its my first skin and wouldn´t know the difference?