Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New hair system - during and after cut in (photos)
08-19-2009, 04:36 AM,
Re: New hair system - during and after cut in (photos)
Thank you for the reply it looks like you have a different color after you have your hair styled and cut , did you dye the peices because in picture 6 it looks brown and picture 7 it looks black? What is the product you have in your hair. I also made my template the same way as MB but i am having troubles in the temple area and if i dont go with a CC contour ((Half Moon ) shape I really have a really wide forehead look.
08-19-2009, 04:44 AM,
For your contour, you could try and add a little more at the temple area instead of just a normal C shape. Just make sure it's nice and curved and not too perfectly straight. I never really thought about contour shapes too much, I just draw it on how I want it and it usually works out fine.

Nope - the hair colour hasn't changed at all! It's just the lighting difference and also by using lots of gel Smile
08-24-2009, 08:06 PM,
Very impressive. Keep rocking the high density.

That's movie-star hair, my man.
08-25-2009, 01:51 AM,
Thanks man.. I was out at the weekend and couldn't believe the amount of people who thought I was 23 or 24. Most have no idea of your real age when you have hair Smile
08-29-2009, 06:23 AM,
Dude, your hair ALWAYS looks good.. I actually took pics of you to my girl when she cut me in this last time..

Mr.Burns Wrote:Just got my two new hair systems from TL and they absolutely nailed my specs, and did everything that I requested.

I've taken some pics during the cut in to show how crazy the hair can sometimes look before it's cut in and styled properly! Sometimes people think they should look good out of the box, but they usually don't and they need a little work Smile Mine looks like a total rug in some of these pics, but just a little cutting and styling and it looks like real hair

Here are some funny pics I took:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/lokuttara/Hair_15August2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCIuGm4SDkM649gE&feat=directlink">http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/lokuttara ... directlink</a><!-- m -->
08-29-2009, 10:59 AM,
[quote="ravid4"]mr Burn could you post a picture of your new systems template or maybe the system it self fliped over so we could see what you have done to get good temple coverage. Bump
08-31-2009, 11:30 PM,
Kevin, maybe you can show me your photos? I would be interested to see Smile
09-05-2009, 03:34 AM,
Hi Mr Burns

Can I know what density this piece is? I'm guessing 80%?
09-07-2009, 11:45 PM,
75 I think, John?
09-08-2009, 02:32 AM,
Mr. Burns,
I'm checking with the factory---I'll post it asap.
John