Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toplace New Gen Skin Piece HIGHLY recommended!!!
04-11-2012, 05:57 PM,
RE: Toplace New Gen Skin Piece HIGHLY recommended!!!
Oil Resistant White Glue , not sure if its the best glue around but really easy to clean up plus the bond is very tight. It took me ten minutes last night to de bond and reattach, compared to my sfs lace bonded with blue tape for the perimeter and ghost bond for the front which took me ages to clean up..
04-12-2012, 06:33 AM,
Where do you buy your ORWG? Does it have a certain brand name? I've tried searching for "orwg" or "oil resistant white glue" and haven't had luck yet. Thanks!
04-12-2012, 06:34 AM,
James your using proflex tape on the thin new generation skin?? Even at the front? That is kind of interesting, Never thought you could use that tape on the very thin skin pieces.. ESPECIALLY the front. I can't even picture using tape on skin at the front to be honest with you. I can't see how the hairline would look good at all.
04-12-2012, 07:37 AM,
Ok... this has me confused...I also thought tape would not be good on a thin skin.
John...what is recommended for a thin skin?...tape or glue?....I want to get mine cut and start alternating my 2 systems....I do not think the G2BG will be enough in my climate of heat and humidity....Others out there with thin skins...please reply with what is working for you.
Thanks!!!
04-12-2012, 08:15 AM,
So you guys are using G2BG spiking glue for the entire perimeter?? how many days of hold are you getting?
04-12-2012, 08:24 AM,
I get the ORWG from a seller called afrodite on ebay from the U.K , not sure of the brand just has the initials on the bottle. I use a 2cm perimeter of it the rest g2bg ..
04-12-2012, 02:47 PM,
Where in the states can I buy ORWG?

You'd be surprised what you can do with tape. Obviously the tape is thin. If you put a layer of glue down, its really not much thinner or thicker than a layer of tape.
04-13-2012, 10:48 AM,
you can get the ORWG from coolxxxx. It is cheap but the shipping fee is not.

Would love to see this new generation skin piece? Please kindly post a picture, anyone?...Thanks!