Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair loss cure
04-06-2012, 05:39 AM,
RE: Hair loss cure
Well wearing these units is the closest to a real head of hair we can get at the moment. They look natural and feel comfortable (I don't feel anything at all). But of course they are not real hair and can't do everything real hair can do. I would love to have a thick full head of hair again and be able to run my hands through my hairline and get it all messed up without worrying about the bond, the lace, having to detachevery week and correct the colour, etc. I would pay a lot of money for a head of hair like this guy:

[Image: _beckham_.jpg]

but the thing is I never haid hair that good, even as a kid. My hairline was always hide and wide. I'm able to have a lower hairline with a custom TL system than I ever had before hairloss came along. But I do wish there was a real way to grow back all our hair and would pay as much as I could afford to get it.
04-06-2012, 06:44 AM,
This is almost 20 years old:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7P4iFg048k
04-06-2012, 12:41 PM,
(04-06-2012, 05:39 AM)Hairenough Wrote: Well wearing these units is the closest to a real head of hair we can get at the moment. They look natural and feel comfortable (I don't feel anything at all). But of course they are not real hair and can't do everything real hair can do. I would love to have a thick full head of hair again and be able to run my hands through my hairline and get it all messed up without worrying about the bond, the lace, having to detachevery week and correct the colour, etc. I would pay a lot of money for a head of hair like this guy:

Are these things really that finicky? Is it more of a mental thing, or can running your hand through your hair mess it up... Or even possibly de-bond it?