Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got another Richard Farrell unit to duplicate
03-26-2012, 03:32 PM,
RE: Got another Richard Farrell unit to duplicate
every business person is going to say THEIR product is original and the BEST. What is he supposed to say? Hey I got hair systems that are great quality.. ya know the same as toplaces that you could get for a tenth of the price and learn to do shit yourself? LoL. Hes in it to make business, his statements are just trying to sell his products. Marked up prices just like everyone else in business.. Why would anyone get tempted to HAVE to get services at a salon? Isn't that annoying? I rather do it myself than travel all the time somewhere having someone else do shit for me.. and theres no guarantee that you will get the service you want.

Best thing to do is learn the stuff yourself.. Its freedom.. I can cut my own hair, my system hair, i can attach and remove all myself I don't need to book appointments or spend money and time to get a look. If your loaded and just like to get pampered than thats different.

The only plus side I can see of farrell besides getting your hair cuts and pampered is if they can customize it a little better than going through the mail. I have no idea about his consistency.. Its not like they are making it in the backroom.. he probably gets the units from his own overseas factory and the order process might be very similar. I can't comment on that though, i don't have any experience with farrell. I tried to go to him before i knew about online hair replacement but I refused to spend 800 dollars on a small front partial.. yes! I actually got them down to 800 dollars lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got another Richard Farrell unit to duplicate - Xeon005 - 03-26-2012, 03:32 PM