Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got another Richard Farrell unit to duplicate
03-26-2012, 10:48 AM,
RE: Got another Richard Farrell unit to duplicate
I must admit that my observation is that despite his ridiculous prices he offers a great service. I suppose you get what's on the tin, but it's a very expensive tin.
If he was close by and I had more money than I'd ever need then I might be tempted.

I'm surprised by the greed factor that wearing seems to bring out in suppliers/stylists. I would imagine you could become very wealthy as a salon owner just charging a couple of hundred a go and $40/50 to attach/reattach. The $500-$1000's people are just greedy and don't deserve any success.

I suppose it fits in with modern capitalism in general though. I've noticed that even during recession businesses put prices up instead of having offers, then complain about lack of customers instead of just making a bit less off but being busy. Hairclub for Men should be catapulted to the moon!

Kudos to this site for recognizing that normal everyday people can achieve great results and not have to be ripped off in the process! Keep up the great work!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got another Richard Farrell unit to duplicate - Flynn423 - 03-26-2012, 10:48 AM