Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got another Richard Farrell unit to duplicate
03-25-2012, 04:54 PM,
RE: Got another Richard Farrell unit to duplicate
@NeedGoodHair: I partly agree with you. The first I ever heard of (high quality) hair peices was from HairDirect - before then, in my country - we don't have those salon chains, no advertisements for them, etc. No other salons really advertise either. I think if they hadn't have advertised, TopLace and other companies would've still been noticed for what they offer.

The part I agree with is that in the past something has been provided, I'm not sure if its from those salon chains or not - the illusion of wigs being so horrible and easy to detect. If that is their doing, they've done us all good service - because those old sterotypes they created are serving us well in our hair wearing endeavours today.

@John: Its good to hear another has been liberated from Mr Farrell - the fact that he purports to be the only one in the field of 'ultra' custom hair peice creation is ridiculous.

@Xeon005: Its well and good to make up jargon, but his particular jargon is swindling people out of money by representing his product as the only option. Its no different from the people selling 'hair growth shampoo' when they really know that it doesn't grow shit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got another Richard Farrell unit to duplicate - fate - 03-25-2012, 04:54 PM