Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got another Richard Farrell unit to duplicate
03-25-2012, 09:55 AM,
RE: Got another Richard Farrell unit to duplicate
Ultra custom can mean biomatrix advanced deluxe, it is just Jargon. He could easily say oh we do some proprietary bullshit in person bla bla. Its an in person type of setup, so they can say it is ultra custom because they are working directly with a client yadda yadda

Farrell was voted best in the world from hairsite.com. Everyone knows Farrell paid Hairsite to be a sponsor. Its just a rigged bullshit that he pays/paid them money for them to say he was rated by "their" site as the best in the world. It is just paid for advertising.. I say if you want to go up against anyone or talk about scamming companies, talk about hair direct.. They are your direct competitors not farrell. Farrell is a salon just like many others out there.. JA-alternatives, HCM, the list goes on. But Hairdirect is an online site just like toplace that charges much higher prices and claims to be the best with the best service etc.. They even try/tried to get people into club membership plans where they over pay and get "disposable" systems every month.. Its very reminiscent of the hair salons.. On top of that they scout out every forum and try to steal away people.. I know because they have emailed me in the past telling me that they been watching me for awhile posting on toplace and BA's old forum and they invited me to be part of their special, I don't know, product testing/development team.. basically to get the big posters on board.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got another Richard Farrell unit to duplicate - Xeon005 - 03-25-2012, 09:55 AM