Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got another Richard Farrell unit to duplicate
03-24-2012, 04:00 PM,
RE: Got another Richard Farrell unit to duplicate
Here is my take on Farrell. Hes not doing anything wrong, he is a business person just like any other, but unfortunately for him, with this industry people can get a hold of factories and sell online without the same costs.. Every business imports products and services from other countries. The opportunity cost of China and other countries out there are way lower. The Nike sneakers you buy at the store, or the expensive designer jacket are all coming from either China or third world country factories. They get the labor and materials at a very low price but by time the customer purchases it the price gets marked up 10 fold. If there were no toplace or other online hair replacement companies, hair systems wouldn't be any different than other products. We be paying top dollar marked up prices. He has to pay USA salaries and maintain salons which gives him a much higher overhead.. this all being said.. Farrell has to market his products as the best in the world to differentiate himself from everyone else. What other choice does he have? So i don't think its like the evil mr farrell.. Just a typical business trying to turn profits using whatever marketing ploys they can get away with. The educated consumer will know all of his options and know that the product itself is pretty much the same shit other than the extra service you get with his salons. The extra service though is useless, a hassle and costly compared to learning to do it yourself.

The bottom line is, Educated consumers of hair replacement would be buying from a company like toplace than going over to a salon and getting raped with services and stuff they don't need. I would extend this mentality to hair direct as well. Hair direct is the salon version of the online world. Fancy site,, very big, a lot of marketing and customer service yadda yadda.. with a larger price and even club membership programs where you pay every month etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got another Richard Farrell unit to duplicate - Xeon005 - 03-24-2012, 04:00 PM