Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to shave?
03-17-2012, 06:43 AM,
RE: How to shave?
I think what you're saying is that I pretended to post a picture, later made reference to the picture, but later still, only posted a picture AFTER you said it wasn't there?
IS that what you're saying?
Really?

If there wasn't a picture before, how did sagem comment on it, previous to you saying you couldn't see it?

I have better things to do than 'move the goal posts', like helping people who might appreciate it.
I have to say I thought your original post was a pretty moronic question and knowing no-one else was going to bother, I gave it the benefit of the doubt and tried to help.

I've learnt my lesson.
Best of luck in whatever you decide to do.
03-17-2012, 08:40 AM,
RE: How to shave?
(03-17-2012, 06:43 AM)Hersute Wrote: I think what you're saying is that I pretended to post a picture, later made reference to the picture, but later still, only posted a picture AFTER you said it wasn't there?
IS that what you're saying?
Really?

If there wasn't a picture before, how did sagem comment on it, previous to you saying you couldn't see it?

I have better things to do than 'move the goal posts', like helping people who might appreciate it.
I have to say I thought your original post was a pretty moronic question and knowing no-one else was going to bother, I gave it the benefit of the doubt and tried to help.

I've learnt my lesson.
Best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

No, but when I viewed the thread there was no picture then suddenly later when I viewed it there was one, all I can assume is either my browser for some reason failed to show it or there was a problem when you posted the original pic. The picture has now changed the one i saw had a website embedded in it so either you changed it or it was removed by another poster hence the confusion.

If you felt it was moronic then thats fine but I'm new to all this and the fact most people seem to shave quite large areas and I needed a very small area (very hard to do with a razor) I thought that someone might share a similiar experience.

I do apprerciate your help but your attitude is odd.