Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bad Hair Nights
03-11-2012, 10:07 AM,
Bad Hair Nights
Wondering if anyone has used a hair product to prevent full cap hair from being all matted looking like a bad hair day after sleeping. Mine looks great before going to bed and looks a horrible and unnatural mess in the morning...matted down on sides, sticking up wildly on top...nothing natural looking at all :-)
03-12-2012, 09:28 AM,
RE: Bad Hair Nights
Isn't that something a lot of people get, even with natural hair?
Hence the expression "Bed-Head hair" !!!
The usual advice is to use satin/silk pillow cases as they are less rough on the hair.
Or you start wearing a hair net to bed.
It may be the result of the hair products you're using, but very few people wake up with great looking hair.
A quick spritz with a leave-in conditioner each morning should revitalise the hair and allow you to re-groom it.
03-12-2012, 11:12 AM,
actually I am wearing concelears on top of my head...but the side hair and back hair looks shitty when I wake up...I just need to wash my side and back hair to make it looks good again.so this is a problem even with natural head of hair.
03-12-2012, 06:53 PM,
i sleep with my head raised on my arm, head never touches the pillow. problem solved

Cowboy
03-18-2012, 10:38 PM,
Sounds like your product. If you use a good hair spray it will hold it in place better. Will make it go like steel also tho Smile

Bets to try different products and use less or wash your hair before bed