Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skin damage
03-09-2012, 11:31 PM,
skin damage
Hi guys it's this thing possible with the bonding materials that people are using for attaching the system? this guy looks like it has some bad issues.I am quoting his statement from another hair site where I've found the information.

"After suffering repeated scalp infections, I decided to take the leap and get full scalp tatt. That went amazingly well, it looks so real even 3 dermatologists couldn't detect it until they actually felt my scalp.. but I digress, I have been left with several tumor like growths in the back of my head at the crown. I first noticed bumps when I switched to ghost bond, but at the time they seemed to come and go.. in reality they may never have gone.

Since having the tatt done, I have not worn a system, the bumps have not shown the slightest sign of dissapating, and they are really horrid. I had a Dermatologist take a biopsy today, and won't have results for 10 days. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm devastated. I can't go out in public without a hat - it's that bad."
03-10-2012, 03:31 AM,
RE: skin damage
Yah, really?! Sounds like a guy advertising scalp tattoos right. Don't believe it lol. Regards