Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed
03-02-2012, 09:45 AM,
RE: Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed
Hi journey..... just use one or the other I`d say [not both together].... some guys don`t find scalp protector so effective..again, it`s a case of what works for one person, may not be so good on another. Other people are very happy with it.
I was working outside today ... was a lovely sunny day and I was using a heavy mechanical hedge-cutter and was surprised at how much it made me sweat......the Walker no-shine held up fine to it. It`s a pretty good tape....you should find the lace a lot lighter and at least you can allow water at/through it thuse helping to deal with sweat-residue over most of the scalp...it`ll be just the skin on which the adhesive material is sitting, that will be prone to build-up....as you can imagine, heat, moisture and acids in sweat, along with microscopic particles of skin, left in situ under glue/tape will inevitably lead to itchiness at the very least, so a regular -de/re is the key to avoiding major probs. with your active lifestyle. Cheers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed - Paul In Ireland - 03-02-2012, 09:45 AM