Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair Coming Through The Base
02-23-2012, 07:06 AM,
Hair Coming Through The Base
If you have a few hairs each time coming through the other side of the piece, what do you do? Just live with it and go on, or somehow try to get it to go back through the other way?
02-23-2012, 10:58 AM,
RE: Hair Coming Through The Base
I had a problem with a piece a few years ago that had dozens of hairs coming through the underside.. I twas really annoying. U could try to pull it through to the other side, but its pretty tedious and probably very difficult. I just let it be, and it annoys me i just pluck them out.

The only time its really a big issue for me is when it happens at the front hairline going through the very front of the lace.. reason being.. if i try to comb my hair up .. or spike it.. i try to get all the hairs going up and ill pull that one hair and its really underneath the lace and wants to lift the lace up
02-23-2012, 11:38 AM,
RE: Hair Coming Through The Base
(02-23-2012, 10:58 AM)Xeon005 Wrote: I had a problem with a piece a few years ago that had dozens of hairs coming through the underside.. I twas really annoying. U could try to pull it through to the other side, but its pretty tedious and probably very difficult. I just let it be, and it annoys me i just pluck them out.

The only time its really a big issue for me is when it happens at the front hairline going through the very front of the lace.. reason being.. if i try to comb my hair up .. or spike it.. i try to get all the hairs going up and ill pull that one hair and its really underneath the lace and wants to lift the lace up

Every piece I have had has had hair coming through the underside after about 4-6 weeks of use. Once I see those, there's only another six weeks left. In about 20 pieces, I have never had a piece last more than 3 months due to profuse shedding.