Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stylist in Los Angeles or surrounding area
02-24-2012, 08:03 AM,
RE: Stylist in Los Angeles or surrounding area
Thanks for the tips again Paul...notes taken about the lace and links for making the template!

I am sure the new skin is better and i wish i had that but i don't think mine is the new kind, i have a feeling mine is the old fashioned kind. To answer your question in regards to the noise, when i touch the hair in a bunch - it makes that plastic noise, not just the base. A friend of mine wanted to touch my hair but i wont let her as i was embarrassed to get caught. The hair itself is curly before the cut, i was skeptical as my hair wasn't that curly rather it was a body wave. I told the hairstylist about the blending problem but the hairstylist said since it is a stock unit, it is not flexible and a custom unit will cost $900, the only way to blend it is by using a hair relaxer or you can use a straightening iron. hmmm? After the hairstylist cut and blow-dry it, the hair doesn't move at all. it just stayed there. I am not regretting it, it looks decent tho' but it is too old-fashioned for me (think of James Dean back in the days with less hairline exposed) and i am only 29 years old. I saw some peeps here wearing laces and the results are mind-blowing. I would do anything to look natural especially at the hairline as money is not a issue to me at this point but at the same time i want to do it on my own. I just want to look natural. I guess it is a learning curve for errors and trials but i am not giving up as i have come a long way and know it gets better with time and experience. I can't wait for my cut in next week with the lace, i will tell you how it goes...Cheers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stylist in Los Angeles or surrounding area - journeyofman - 02-24-2012, 08:03 AM