Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stylist in Los Angeles or surrounding area
02-23-2012, 09:41 PM,
RE: Stylist in Los Angeles or surrounding area
Thank you Paul, wow great advice! especially in regards to the knots-sealer and tricks & tips with the glue. I like the combination of tapes at the back and glue at the front. I have been hearing ORWG as the "it" Glue for quite sometime, i am gonna to try it. I dont know how you could last for 4 weeks with the skin. 2 weeks with the skin for me is hell, i am new to this and i dont know how to debond it on my own. I am scheduled to go to the salon next week for removal. I feel like i am trapped, the hair quality doesnt help it either. I feel like a dead cat sitting on top of my head, it doesnt look that bad but i couldnt style it the way i want to and the hair is so thick, rigid and old-fashioned. The scalp in between the hairs is very unnatural, i can see the knots looking like stocking nets. I think my thin skin is machine-injected. Every time i touch my hair, it makes that plastic noise. Today was the third time i went to the gym since ive been wearing it for 2 weeks and i worked my ass of today, i lift heavier weights. My scalp felt so warm underneath the skin, The glue oozes from the base of my skin. I had to clean the residue with lace release with a q-tip slowly without touching the base, it wasnt that bad but i feel dirty. That's why i cant wait for my SFS lace for the breathe-ability factor. I am hoping that the stock unit fits me perfectly. I like the idea of leaving your scalp free for one night without wearing any piece, i would probably wear a hat the next morning as well and do my heavy running at the gym before i wear the piece that afternoon.

I have a few questions to ask if you dont mind:
1) Does the human hair on SFS lace feel softer than the injected Thin Skin since you've experienced with the skin or poly before?
2) My next order will be a custom and i need to make my own template, My question is Where does the lace ends for measurement? Right on the edge of the hair or 1/2 inch away from the edge? I know that lace can be stretch if i am not mistaken.
3) Speaking of travelling, if i go to Hawaii for two weeks in cool weather about 26 degrees celcius or 87 F, with no swimming or no strenous activities, just leasuring. Can the piece last for 2 weeks with good tapes like walker no shine or supertape and glue? Does it have odor if i dont take it out during that period?
Thank you again..cheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stylist in Los Angeles or surrounding area - journeyofman - 02-23-2012, 09:41 PM