Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairline High Def Photos Ultra Zoomage
02-21-2012, 05:59 AM,
RE: Hairline High Def Photos Ultra Zoomage
haha. yeah after seeing that photo i started trying to clear them up a bit lol.

I did not bleach the lace myself. When the factories do a good job at bleaching there really isn't any need to bleach them. and they aren't bleached orange either. Its just proof that you can get knots bleached pretty well by the factory. The very ends of the knots are whiteish on this unit. I have had some that were blondish or even very orange when they bleached it. This bleaching job is probably one of the better ones I have gotten.
oh one thing I do though.. I dab my perimeter lace with a little got2b glued spiking freeze spray with a qtip. this protects the lace kind of fills in the holes a little bit and creates a non stick barrier that doesn't attract dust and dirt and your front hairs. It seems to keep the attachment clean and looking better longer.. And I think it will help prevent the lace from turning black. after awhile the threads start collecting dirt and turn darker.. I hate when that happens.

heres a question for you guys.. when ur lace gets dirty or changers darker color.. do you guys know any good ways of cleaning it? I was thinking maybe bleaching it quickly, but I never tried it. I gotta experiment on a new unit.. Maybe soaking it in some kind of solvent or something.. not sure

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hairline High Def Photos Ultra Zoomage - Xeon005 - 02-21-2012, 05:59 AM