Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairline High Def Photos Ultra Zoomage
02-23-2012, 12:29 PM,
RE: Hairline High Def Photos Ultra Zoomage
Thats nice, real nice.
02-23-2012, 05:12 PM,
Very nice. Your hairline looks flawless. To get it to look like that, do you cut the excess lace in the front all the way up to the hair? Or do you leave a little bit and allow it to blend in with your skin? Also, what product do you use for styling?
02-23-2012, 05:44 PM,
I actually left quite a bit of lace at the front. more than i usually do. I was going to trim it down but the lace disappeared so well that I left it. I use mostly waxworks by paul mitchell. I like the way it works,, I mix it with a little water and style.. it gives some shine and hold without feeling crunchy or stiff.. makes the hair softer too and makes the dead dull hair of systems come back to life a bit.
03-03-2012, 05:28 AM,
Oh this is amazingg hairline . Impressive

If you use glue how do you make sure you just apply it right to the start of hairline where the system has to sit?
I ,no matter what I do paste it a bit more or less than the exact hair line . The result , either a tiny part from the front is not glued to the skin or if i have stepped a bit ahead of the line, some shinny glue left. I use my fingers to paste the glue on my scalp.
Do you use any product or anything else to keep the glue to be pasted very accurately ?
03-03-2012, 06:56 AM,
The way I attached this piece, is i first coated my head with got2b glued spiking glue. I put a medium layer, not too thick or thin around the perimeter and a little on top.. I wait a little bit till it gets a little sticky and place the system on my head where i want my front hairline to be.. u have some room to work it around a little bit before the got2b settles.. Once I have it where i want i press it down firmly all around..

For the front hairline I use glue.. usually orwg. I usually have the hair combed backwards from the last time i shampooed it. So i lightly trace the front lace maybe less than 1/4th an inch below the front lace and go around my forehead right beneath the lace. u could use dots, make up pencil.. some people use something sharp to make a red line on their skin. When its done, i flip up the front.. Use my finger tip and glue almost up to the line.. I don't touch the line, i just go pretty close to it.. and than when its done i flip down the front hairline carefully onto the glue.. As long as you have enough glue to cover the edge of your lace you are good. It just annoying if you fall too short.. remember lace can stretch a little bit, so having a tiny bit of extra glue extending past the lace is better to me than not reaching the end of the lace if that makes sense.. If you do have slightly extra glue extending past the lace.. Since my hairs are combed back it doesn't get stuck.. so than after the glue settles.. I just dab the hairline around with a q tip soaked in got2b glued spray.. this creates a barrier that is not sticky and will help keep ur hairline looking fresh by not attracting dust and dirt or hair into the glue.. it also prevents any extra glue from feeling sticky at the front. It just takes practice really