Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairline High Def Photos Ultra Zoomage
02-20-2012, 11:43 AM,
Hairline High Def Photos Ultra Zoomage
This is the best I can do. No bullshit, no blurry photos.. This is on Max resolution where you can see the black heads on my nose and forehead.

The little bit of white u see on the first pics on the right corner of my hairline is actually some residual got2b glued

Attached Files Image(s)

02-20-2012, 01:42 PM,
RE: Hairline High Def Photos Ultra Zoomage
Hi Xeon, it's totally undetectable and i must say it is flawless. Is this SFS and what is the density? What kind of attachment are you using, Glue or tape? Thanks
02-20-2012, 02:05 PM,
I have to get the specs.. I lost track of densities and what i ordered cause i have systems from all different companies with their own standards. i have to ask john my specs on my last toplace order... I believe the lace is super fine swiss lace.. but im not sure what type.. they always change the lace every so often.
02-20-2012, 05:35 PM,
That really is a nice attachment, espcially at the middle where it just looks like it is coming out of your scalp. Did you bleach the knots on this piece yourself?
02-20-2012, 08:23 PM,
That's a great hairline. Totally invisible. Did u pop the blackheads out lol. I hate them nastily little buggers.
02-21-2012, 05:59 AM,
haha. yeah after seeing that photo i started trying to clear them up a bit lol.

I did not bleach the lace myself. When the factories do a good job at bleaching there really isn't any need to bleach them. and they aren't bleached orange either. Its just proof that you can get knots bleached pretty well by the factory. The very ends of the knots are whiteish on this unit. I have had some that were blondish or even very orange when they bleached it. This bleaching job is probably one of the better ones I have gotten.
oh one thing I do though.. I dab my perimeter lace with a little got2b glued spiking freeze spray with a qtip. this protects the lace kind of fills in the holes a little bit and creates a non stick barrier that doesn't attract dust and dirt and your front hairs. It seems to keep the attachment clean and looking better longer.. And I think it will help prevent the lace from turning black. after awhile the threads start collecting dirt and turn darker.. I hate when that happens.

heres a question for you guys.. when ur lace gets dirty or changers darker color.. do you guys know any good ways of cleaning it? I was thinking maybe bleaching it quickly, but I never tried it. I gotta experiment on a new unit.. Maybe soaking it in some kind of solvent or something.. not sure
02-21-2012, 01:38 PM,
Wow that hairline is really good. I tried got2b glued and it was messy. How much did you apply and how long did you wait until you put the lace down?
02-21-2012, 03:13 PM,
I use probably a medium amount.. Not super thick but not real thin either.. in between. sometimes I just wait maybe 40 seconds or a min or two. I just wait till it gets a little sticky
02-22-2012, 04:39 PM,
Xeon, whats ur secret to getting all the ripples out from the front? this is an issue for me since the beginning.. thanks mate
02-23-2012, 06:13 AM,
No secret with this unit.. this one just fits my head the right way.. When the system fits your head right the ripple issue is a lot less of a problem.. but i know what you mean about ripples.. The last piece i got from toplace had that issue with ripples in the front.. I think the alcohol slide might be a good way to get around that.. Spray the tape or glue/ or scalp with alcohol than attach and make sure u smooth out the lace or any ripples from it.. Thats the only way i can see..