Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waxworks or Blue Max - URGENT
02-20-2012, 09:05 AM,
Waxworks or Blue Max - URGENT
Hi

The units I have become very dry/frizzy very soon. Blue max with postage ends up costing $25 and Waxworks is around $17 too. What I want is something that will make the hair look moist and non-frizzy and 'real'. What's better.
02-20-2012, 09:48 AM,
RE: Waxworks or Blue Max - URGENT
I assume from your user-name that you are actually in London ? [ U.K.] Just that you quoted the price in Dollars..... there`s a UK-based supplier of Bluemax...... prices are [obviously] in Sterling ... http://www.hedline.co.uk/shop/products.php?c=4
Bluemax is essentially a Serum .... I haven`t used Waxworks but a lot of the guys find it good so I guess I can`t be of more help to you than that.... I wonder are you needing a good daily leave-in conditioner to help prevent the hair drying out so early? I use that ``Enhance`one all the time...in fact I use hardly any other product anymore apart from that..... there`s a London- supplier I have a link for .... I can find it tomorrow if you`re interested...you can let me know.
02-20-2012, 09:59 AM,
Check out the ingredients of the frizz ease hair serum. It is very similar to blue max. Id try that one first if you are looking for a serum. I use waxworks and highly recommend it. I don't think of it as a conditioner, but when you use it to style your hair, it really adds a coating to the hair to make it come back alive. I mix it with a little water to style my hair and it even makes my head systems look normal again. I have been using it for a few years now and enjoy the product. There is nothing preventing you from picking up a bottle of waxworks and trying it, if your not happy with it, most drugstores give you a refund without a problem. I would try wax works and see if it works for you.
02-20-2012, 02:38 PM,
(02-20-2012, 09:59 AM)Xeon005 Wrote: Check out the ingredients of the frizz ease hair serum. It is very similar to blue max. Id try that one first if you are looking for a serum. I use waxworks and highly recommend it. I don't think of it as a conditioner, but when you use it to style your hair, it really adds a coating to the hair to make it come back alive. I mix it with a little water to style my hair and it even makes my head systems look normal again. I have been using it for a few years now and enjoy the product. There is nothing preventing you from picking up a bottle of waxworks and trying it, if your not happy with it, most drugstores give you a refund without a problem. I would try wax works and see if it works for you.

Thanks

I am in the U.S. right now. I sometimes used infusium 23 but if the hair is too dry, it does not make it soft/fluffy.
02-20-2012, 05:13 PM,
Yeah hair piece hair is like that.. you first get it its soft fluffy and nice to the touch, than after a short time it turns all thick and dead feeling. I wish they would use thinner type hair, the hair on hair systems is always real thick and processed. But waxworks helps that problem for me.
02-21-2012, 01:53 AM,
(02-20-2012, 05:13 PM)Xeon005 Wrote: Yeah hair piece hair is like that.. you first get it its soft fluffy and nice to the touch, than after a short time it turns all thick and dead feeling. I wish they would use thinner type hair, the hair on hair systems is always real thick and processed. But waxworks helps that problem for me.

I get similar results with Brylcream as I did with Wax Works, and a lot cheaper. Leaves the hair soft with a bit of shine. As the ads say "A little dab will do you". If you use to much, it leaves the hair plastered down.
02-21-2012, 07:47 AM,
doesn't brylcream have a pomade or something? Id be interested to try that one. I haven't tried brylcream before.. its good as a styling product and gives you some hold? Or is it like a conditioner type cream