Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The guy(s) who do fade haircuts
02-15-2012, 06:42 AM,
RE: The guy(s) who do fade haircuts
I can do it reasonably well. I just gave myself a haircut and believe i pulled it off, But when i take a picture with a flash it doesn't look as good so im reluctant to take pictures.. In person it looks a lot better. for some reason my hair sucks with cameras. the flash like does something.

You don't need to have a certain balding pattern to do a low fade.. a lot of people do the fade high well above their ears, but there are variations on the fade.. You could do a fade at the very very back of ur nape that goes up an inch or two.. Most people get this style .. or the guido douche style known as the blowout. A low face can happy slightly above the ears and go down. The hair system hair can be cut easily at an inch long to 1/2 to blend into a low buzz cut setting. I do it all the time.

I am thinking of a strategy and i believe it will work.. I will cut all my side and back hair on a number 5 guard.. that is long enough to blend into my hair piece.. than i will take a two guard and make a line of where i want the fade.. than i will take a 3 guard.. and go passed where the two guard ends slightly and do a scooping motion to cut into and blend with the number 5..I believe this will work.

Messages In This Thread
The guy(s) who do fade haircuts - Xeon005 - 02-13-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: The guy(s) who do fade haircuts - JRob - 02-14-2012, 10:02 AM
RE: The guy(s) who do fade haircuts - Xeon005 - 02-15-2012, 06:42 AM
RE: The guy(s) who do fade haircuts - JRob - 02-15-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: The guy(s) who do fade haircuts - JRob - 02-16-2012, 07:51 AM
RE: The guy(s) who do fade haircuts - JRob - 02-17-2012, 07:28 AM